Excel for Beginners Course
"Level Up Your Skills, Whether You're a Total Rookie or Already Dabbled!"
"Boost Your Productivity and Accuracy"
Excel 'Essential Skills - Stage 1' Courses for Beginners
This Beginners course will help fill in the gaps in your knowledge and give you the confidence you need to excel in Excel. Don't let your lack of formal training hold you back any longer. Tailored specifically for New Zealand business, this Stage 1 Beginners Excel course is a perfect way to master the basics! Delivered live online with a tutor via Microsoft Teams or Zoom, or as an online self-guided course you can do in your own time, you're going to be an Excel pro in no time!
Fast-Track from Beginner to Pro in the Essentials of Excel with our interactive Live and Self-Guided Online Courses!
Microsoft Excel Stage 1
Excel Essential Skills
Are you an absolute beginner, or tired of feeling unsure and 'winging it' when it comes to Excel? Our Excel Stage 1 course is designed specifically for individuals like you who are totally new to Excel, have been self-taught or have received bits and pieces of training from multiple sources. Our course will help fill in the gaps in your knowledge and give you the confidence you need to excel in Excel. Don't let your lack of formal training hold you back any longer. This Stage 1 course is perfect for you!
What you'll learn:
- Learn how to create a spreadsheet from scratch and navigate the Excel screen with ease.
- Master the art of data entry and update with tips and tricks to avoid frustrations.
- Get a handle on file management and avoid common "gotcha" situations.
- Build confidence in creating formulas and performing common math functions with ease, including calculating totals, averages, GST and percentages.
- Discover the power of formatting and layout and learn how to copy, move and organise data between worksheets.
- Add some flair to your data with formatting techniques, and understand the importance of number formatting.
- Say goodbye to printing headaches by mastering the ins and outs of printing and avoiding common mistakes.
- Learn how to sort and filter data like a pro, and avoid common pitfalls that can cause a "train-wreck" (online self-guided course only).
Choose Your Excel Learning Path for this Excel Beginners Course
'Live Interactive Online Course with a Tutor' or a 'Self-Paced Course'